The colour ‘dusty pink’ is sneaking in to our homes and taking over. I have always loved the colour pink in any form – it’s feminine and chic. Most of us choose the greens, blues and greys to decorate with but if you love a little bit of pink, but don’t want it to be too bright, then maybe the dusty pink tone is for you.
You can subtly add it to almost any room in your house. You could start with a simple cushion or throw rug. Or if you are a little more game, check out the painted door. Isn’t that fresh?! Bed linen can be an easily changed and it looks great in the vintage washed fabric.
Check out these photos below to inspire you…
Ideas to add a bit of dusty pink in to your home:
- Wall colour – paint a feature wall in your home.
- Paint a door – love that door photo above!
- Add a piece of artwork – dusty pink mixed in with other colours works well.
- Throw cushion – easy to change when you’ve had enough.
- Blanket – same as above.
- Pendant light – these are hard to find! But this one below is subtle and gorgeous.
- Feature chair/dining chair – add just one or two chairs as a feature.
- Wallpaper – the linen look wallpaper below is lovely and could be used in a kids room, maybe a small office wall or an entry.
Here is where you can buy a few dusty pink pieces online:
Happy shopping ♥ KC.