The last BIG reno job is finally done at my house – this tiny ensuite. Imagine it’s the size of a caravan haha! Yes it’s that little.
It measures 880mm x2700. It cost me $4,200 start to finish.
The challenge was trying to find products to fit. I had to hack a few things and be creative.
I’ve got some architrave and a tile still to put on.
I’ve got heaps of eBooks with ideas, tips and budgets to help you with your own renovation HERE.
See where I got things below…
- Grey tiles: The grey ones were discontinued stock from Bunnings. I bought them last year when I did this bathroom.
- White tiles: they are 300×600 white matte from Beaumonts.
- VJ wet area panels: I wrote about how to use them in the bathroom here.
- I had the showerscreen made because it’s an odd size.
- The vanity is a wall cabinet (ENHET) with timber-look door from IKEA.
- The vanity top is a travertine pool tile cut down and sealed.
- The mirror is from Early Settler.
- The light is this from Kmart with a couple of PUCK lights thrown in.
- The tapware brand is INNOVA.
- The basin is from ABI Interiors.
- The toilet is calle HANNA.
There was lots of DIY and help from mates. Follow me on instagram to see more.