Last weekend I gave our bedroom a mini makeover. A simple wall colour change has made all the difference. You know I love a bit of greenery and I am always inspired by nature, so picking a paint colour to suit this was the first thing I did. I worked with Taubmans and used their new Coloursmith app to create my own colour! I downloaded the app, loaded in a photo I found online, and matched the colour. Saved me from trying to pick from a small colour sample.
So here’s my new half painted olive green wall!
View this post on Instagram
Room products –
- White super king doona cover Target ARLO.
- Linen doona cover L&M Home.
- Printed sheets Miimi & Jiinda from Adairs.
- Floral pillowcases Kip & Co.
- Throw cushions Sea Tribe.
- Throw L&M Home.
- Bedhead and bedside tables Adairs.
- Lamp shades IKEA and I painted them white.
- Bench seat Little Boho Lane.
- Rug Early Settler.