Hi there! Thanks for popping by today. I put some quick graphics together with 5 uses for Easy Air essential oil.
Originally when I got this oil I just assumed it would only be used when someone was sick. But I have actually found it’s a much more useful oil than I thought. I go through bottles of it! I grab it to use in my diffuser all the time. I team it with Cypress, Lemon and Peppermint. It makes everything smell so fresh!
Anyway, here are a few more uses >>
Easy Air Uses
- Make your own roller bottle of diluted Easy Air for seasonal respiratory support. Use 1-5 drops to 10ml of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on the age.
- Sleep easier at night by adding a few drops to your diffuser by the bed. Easy Air promotes a calming effect.
- Apply a drop of Easy Air to your palms and take a deep breath to invigorate and enhance breathing. Perfect before you need to exercise.
- Boost your brain power and concentration. Either diffuse Easy Air in your workspace or add a drop to your palms and inhale.
- My favourite way to support my immune system during change of season is to diffuse Easy Air, On Guard and Frank Essential Oils.
- Add a few drops on a pillow to help you sleep easier at night. This is great for people that do not like the oils applied directly on their skin.
- For the snorer – rub a diluted strip across their top lip before sleep.
- Diffuse to rid musty smells. Add Cypress to the mix.
- Easy air is great to use if you are feeling anxious or claustrophobic.
- Does your house have that pet aroma from your lovely pets? Use Easy Air to diffuse the house, especially when you have guests coming over.
How do you get it?
To start buying any doTERRA items you need your own account.
It’s super easy to set up!
There are 2 options –
- Pay a $35 membership fee (a bit like Costco or Linen Lovers) and you will then have your own wholesale account where all products are 25% off. You can then select any products you like.
- OR buy an enrolment kit like the Home Essentials Kit where the $35 is already included.
So you will need to decide what you want to do…
If you pay the $35 option then you can buy oils individually on your first order.
If you go for an enrolment kit you’ll get a huge saving also included.
I sometimes have AFTERPAY deals on specific kits here. You still get your own account, I will just set it up for you.
Where do you go and how do you do all of this?
First choose your oils or your kit. That’s all on the doTERRA AU website. You will be paying the wholesale price remember.
How to enrol/purchase
Open this link in a new tab: https://www.mydoterra.com/katrinachambersshop
- Click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose ‘Wholesale Customer’. This will give you the best support, lowest prices, and not obligate you to sell the oils in any way.
- Enter your personal information
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5943523
You must enter my number to get my training, oils mentoring, team support and access to the Facebook group.
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order or create your custom order and click the ‘$35 introductory packet’ (this is your membership).
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Also please don’t hesitate to email me at hello [@] katrinaleechambers.com if you have any questions to ask.
I have a step-by-step blog post here with screenshots on how to order if you get stuck.