My boys are still on school holidays today – they go back tomorrow – so this morning I woke with a purpose… to go through all of my emails! The last 2 weeks I’ve been hit and miss with reading them – only answering the important ones, but today I knew I needed to get on top of them. In my list of emails I always get sent cool press releases, information or links to good things on the internet…
1. T-Leaf Collections featuring on-trend homewares – especially these Memory Drops (#MemoryDrops). They are the perfect way to hang your most precious photos, and can be easily customised just for you.
2. Beautiful homewares from Papaya. Perfect for creating calm spaces, warming up your interiors, creating ambiance with lighting or bringing the outdoor inside, the collection features new bathroom, living, kitchen and bedding collections in luxurious hues of plum, charcoal and stone, contrasted against organic earthy tones of sandalwood, marble and white.
3. United Interiors opened their new showroom last week and to celebrate, they are hosting a pop up & warehouse sale on the 23rd July located at 253 Wickham Rd, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
Trading times: 9am – 4pm. Dani Wales will be hosting her Basic Habitat ‘shop in shop’ during the pop up sale, featuring a curated range of home décor and accessories.
4. There’s a new bedding range at Ezibuy.
5. Here is a list of 15 uses for Vaseline. Love it!
6. This is the new Eaton cover (it’s a grey quilted/suede style fabric and feels beautiful) from Lorraine Lea with a set of black sheets (also from @lorraine.lea). I changed the sheets around in my son’s room.
7. 11 Home Hacks that actually work. Check it out! I aways use baby oil on my stainless steel.
8. Design Twins are hosting a concrete workshop this coming Saturday. How I wish I was at that!
9. Want to sign up for a Decorating eCourse? This one looks like it’ll be a winner.