Here’s a really great family home which would suit a regular block of land (by looking at it you’d need around 20m frontage though). I like the space and layout with the living through the middle. Kids up the back and parents at the front. YES!
Here are some other things I like:
- The walk-through from the garage with the laundry on the right.
- The huge WIR.
- Ensuite toilet with its own door.
- High ceilings in the living/dining.
- A double sided fireplace.
- I love the Games on to the alfresco, but I’d put doors on it.
I found the plan here. There are heaps of sizes over there too.
What do you think of this plan?
Check out all of my other favourite floor plans over here. I have styling services too if you need a hand sorting through your own house build.