Hi there! Thanks for popping by today. I put some quick graphics together with 5 uses for Lavender essential oil.
I use this oil daily! It’s always inside some sort of roller bottle, spray or part of a diffuser blend.
Lavender (the Queen of oils!) – have you been uptight, had a hard time relaxing before bed, are the kids worked up? It’s gentle, soothing, cooling. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Lavender has been proven to lower your heart rate, cool your body temp down and lower your cortisol levels. So if you have a busy mind before bed, use a combination of lavender and a couple of other oils to calm your body down.
- Add a few drops of Lavender Oil to your pillow or bottom of your feet for a restful night’s sleep. Works a treat!
- For happy hormones – 1 drop each Clary Sage, Lavender, Ylang Ylang & Frankincense – 10 ml glass bottle – Top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil – OR Diffuse 2 drops of each. Great for hot flushes.
- Soothe skin irritations by applying a few drops of Lavender Oil to 1 tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil and then rub gently to the irritated area.
- Add a few drops to your bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Combine Lavender Oil with water in a glass spray bottle to remove unwanted odours in your home.
- Mix Lavender Oil with Frankincense Oil to reduce sun spots. Apply in the morning, after your shower and also before you go to bed.
- If you have had a full on day and need to unwind, diffuse 2 drops of Lavender Oil and 2 drops Frankincense Oil. It will do the trick!
- Lavender will help move the blood around so great for restless legs.
- It will lower your cortisol levels before bed. It will help with insomnia and menopause.
- Make your own natural lip balm. Add a few drops of Lavender Oil to shea butter, jojoba oil or coconut butter/oil and rub onto your lips.
How do you get it?
To start buying any doTERRA items you need your own account.
It’s super easy to set up!
There are 2 options –
- Pay a $35 membership fee (a bit like Costco or Linen Lovers) and you will then have your own wholesale account where all products are 25% off. You can then select any products you like.
- OR buy an enrolment kit like the Home Essentials Kit where the $35 is already included.
So you will need to decide what you want to do…
If you pay the $35 option then you can buy oils individually on your first order.
If you go for an enrolment kit you’ll get a huge saving also included.
I sometimes have AFTERPAY deals on specific kits here. You still get your own account, I will just set it up for you.
Where do you go and how do you do all of this?
First choose your oils or your kit. That’s all on the doTERRA AU website. You will be paying the wholesale price remember.
How to enrol/purchase
Open this link in a new tab: https://www.mydoterra.com/katrinachambersshop
- Click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- Click ‘Local.’
- Choose ‘Wholesale Customer’. This will give you the best support, lowest prices, and not obligate you to sell the oils in any way.
- Enter your personal information
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 5943523
You must enter my number to get my training, oils mentoring, team support and access to the Facebook group.
- Then click verify (it should then show you my name)
- Set yourself up with a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order or create your custom order and click the ‘$35 introductory packet’ (this is your membership).
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
Also please don’t hesitate to email me at hello [@] katrinaleechambers.com if you have any questions to ask.
I have a step-by-step blog post here with screenshots on how to order if you get stuck.